Some great news!
From Saturday 13 June, The Holme Pierrepont NWSC White-Water course awill be open from 3pm - 8pm on weekdays
(Monday, Thursday and Friday) and from 10am – 3pm at weekends. Customers
must book a slot online before visiting the site with 1.5hr session available at different times within.
There are some conditions we must follow as described on their website which inlcude details on where to report on arrival which I will list below but please check before booking incase of any updates!
To book a slot visit:
- On arriving please report to the White Water Cafe Window
- A one way system is in operation for arrival and departure of the White Water area
- The changing rooms are closed. The public toilets and the outdoor shower are open
- Please vacate the activity area 10 minutes before the end of your session.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your session
- Maximum 16 paddlers on the course at one time
- Maximum 2 paddlers per eddy
- All paddlers must observe social distancing guidelines at all times
- Paddlers must ensure they can proficiently self rescue (eskimo roll)
- Paddlers must ensure they can proficiently paddle grade 3
- No intentional swimming
- Paddlers must be prepared to give way to upstream paddlers to ensure social distancing guidelines are achieved
- Ensure social distancing is adhered to when using the path
- Slalom gate positions are not to moved by paddlers, spectators or coaches
- Ensure all personal equipment is fit for purpose and in good working order
- Wash your hands before eating, drinking or smoking
- Please use the outdoor shower and/or shower at home